It was brought to my attention this afternoon that people were having problems when it came to viewing box scores in-game. I apologize for not being aware of this sooner, I had no idea this was going on. I did some testing on this and was able to replicate the problem. It was indeed a factor of MLB Pro’s templates that I use on my end for in-game and external presentation.
The fix is pretty straight forward, let me walk you through it.
- Close OOTP 20.
- Download the following .Zip folder: DOWNLOAD HERE
- Unzip the folder – you should find two things inside of the folder, an images folder and a file labeled “stylesmatt.css”
- Open your mlbpro.lg folder from the OOTP 20 folder.
- With the mlbpro.lg folder open go to news -> html, copy and paste the “stylesmatt.css” file into this folder. DO NOT DELETE THE CURRENT styles.css file.
- Next, open the images folder (Not the one you have downloaded, but the images folder that is in the html folder.
- NOW open up the images folder that you downloaded, select/highlight all of these files, copy the files, paste the files into the current images folder in the html folder. Paste and replace/overwrite these files. I am not having you delete the old folder and place the new folder as the new folder is not replacing your current team logos.
- Open OOTP and check your boxscores. You SHOULD be good to go at this point.